1. What is the weather today?
I check the weather app on my Kindle every morning before getting me and my daughter dressed for the day. This helps me to know if I need long sleeves and boots or short sleeves and sandals and that can usually narrow things down a good bit!
2. What am I doing today?
3. If the outfit modest?
4. Is the overall shape of the outfit attractive?
5. Is the outfit interesting?
Here is an example outfit with answers to all of the questions.
1. The weather? Cold - long sleeve undershirt, tights and boots. Also wore a jacket going and coming.
2. The activity? The Hubs was speaking at a youth meeting - I wanted to be casual but not look like a teenager. I had the long sleeve brown shirt, denim shirt and tan skirt all hanging on the back of the closet door to be worn again before being washed and they were just begging to be worn together.
3. It is modest? Yes. Everything that should be covered is, and I won't be doing any running around or sitting on the floor.
4. Does the fit flatter? Yes. I added the belt to cinch my waist. Without it, the top would be too full for the skirt.
5. Is it interesting? Since I was wearing all neutrals I added the scarf for some fun. I also added a hair flower and some lavender bow earrings that are hard to see in the picture.
Brown T-shirt: Discount Outlet
Denim Shirt: Sears/DIY
Skirt: Old Navy
Earrings: Southern Women's Show
Hair Flower: DIY
Photo Credits: Weather app http://smarttvnordic.com/weather-app/, Cleaning supplies http://www.ispirada.com/blog/560/jewelry/how-to-clean-gold-jewelry/attachment/eco-cleaning-supplies-225/, Undershirt http://welchhappenings.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-memorable-sunburn.html, Belts http://amieestyle.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/belts/, Necklace www.amazon.com