Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Style: Purple, Coral and Yellow

This style post was inspired by another person that was inspired! I follow a blog called J's Everyday Fashion and although I do not care for everything she wears, I love how she finds an inspiration photo and uses it to build an outfit. 
When she posted this one, I really fell in love with it. The colors just worked for me, especially the top! I decided to tweak it, however. Instead of a red skirt, I had a coral skirt that I knew would be great. Here's my version that I wore out shopping with my mom:

Mine came out a tad more subtle than hers, but perfect for my life! I added the hair flower just for fun. I can see this being something I will wear again in the summer.

Sweater: Cold Water Creek Outlet
Polo: Wal-mart
Skirt: Target
Necklace/Earrings: Flea Market
Belt: Target
Flats: Payless
Hair Flower: DIY

Would you mix a bunch of crazy colors together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!