Thursday, January 10, 2013

Style: Mustard, Cobalt and Light Blue

Sometimes it's fun to try and copy and outfit you see from stuff you already have in your closet. Or, if I get a new item of clothing I will search on Pinterest or Google to see how other people have worn that item.This outfit comes from a fashion blog that I follow. When I saw it, I knew that I already had everything that I needed to repeat it.

I opted out of the leopard shoes at the last minute because I got a call right before church asking me to sing in the service and heels are preferable for singing. If I wasn't singing I also might have brought a little red into the outfit, like in the inspiration, but I decided to keep it a little more conservative. This was loud enough!

Top: A'gaci
Skirt: JC Penny
Necklace: Sears
Belt: Vanity
Shoes: MUDD (antient!)
Watch: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!