1. Black Heels - Because I live in FL, I have much more use for sandals than closed toe heels. I only own 2 pairs of heels with a closed toe and wear them very rarely. Since being pregnant and having my daughter it is a wonder I wear heels at all, but there are some outfits that just don't look right without them.
2. Metalic Heels - Wedges, for me. These go great with all of my maxi dresses and skirts that are a little too long for flat sandals.
3. White Heels - Ok, so mine aren't exactly heels but they're close enough for me! Options 1,2 and 3 cover just about every church outfit I own.
5. Black Flats - When you need to look nice but don't want to wear heels.
6. Brown Flats - When you need to look nice, don't want to wear heels and are wearing brown,
8. Black Boots with Heels - I tend to wear black more when I am dressing up. The heels aren't too bad though so I could still do a little walking in them if need be.
10. Silver Flat Sandals - These match almost everything in my entire closet. Despite the brown sole, I even wear them with black quite often and it looks fine.
Bonus Section! If I could pick a few more from my closet what would I choose?
11. Coral Flats - I wear this color a lot and have a matching belt.
12. Red Flats - A little bit of red can go a long way to make an outfit interesting.
13. Glittery Flats - Great for the holidays, and can make a casual outfit just a bit more dressy.
14. Leopard Flats - I almost picked these instead of number 6 but they wouldn't match some of my printed skirts. They can really add a lot of fun to an otherwise boring outfit though!
15. Nude Flats - Love these! My version of nude heels and they are just fun to wear!
17. Yellow Sandals - These are great when you need just a touch of color!
18. Silver Heels - It's good to have an extra special pair of heels for a wedding or a special date.
What shoes do you wear all of the time? Any picks from my list that you think should go or that I forgot to add?