Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Style: NYE Casual

We did not really have plans for NYE, having a 1 year old and all, but I still wanted to wear something sparkly! I have this great new gray sequined top that could pretty dressy with black, but instead, I dressed it down with denim and brown.
Top: Wal-mart
Tank: Target
Skirt: K-mart? (It's so ancient that I'm actually responsible for the fading!)
Tights: Payless
Boots: French's
Boot Cuffs: DIY (coming soon!)
Necklace: brought back from Nicaragua

We took the Dida to the park for a little play time and then grabbed some dinner at Moe's. Our church has an annual NYE fund raising concert that they needed the choir for so I went over and sang and then we crashed our neighbor's for games and snacks until just before midnight. Happy 2013! I hope and pray that this time next year we will be at full support and on our way to Costa Rica to go to language school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!