Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Style - DIY Infinity Scarf

When I FINALLY fixed this dress, I was more than ready to wear it! It was just a tad too short but it had a really long sash so I shortened the sash and added the extra to the bottom of the dress with my new mad sewing skills! Also, sometimes I want a scarf to stay put a certain way without moving. My fix? Safety pins! To make a temporary infinity scarf just pin the two ends together. Put this part at the back of your neck for the first layer and then cover it up with your second scarf layer. It should stay put just right!

Dress - Target
Sweater - Cold Water Creek Outlet
Scarf - DIY (tutorial here)
Shoes - Rack Room Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!