Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Style: DIY T-Shirt Vest

This is a recent cold weather outfit. I made the vest from one of my husband's old work shirts. You can find the tutorial here at Wobisobi. I would recommend using a t-shirt that is just a little too big for you as I tried this with this one as well as a very large one and I like the fit of this one much better. Also, for the back I sewed a little strip of fabric about 3 inches long around the gathered material instead of tying it.
Headband: Payless
Shirt: Sears
Vest: DIY
Tank: Target
Skirt: Christopher and Banks
Shoes: Payless

I was really excited to find the headband. I had seen a similar one I liked on Pinterest and was really excited to find mine during BOGO at Payless so I got it AND some make-up for less than $4!

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!