Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Style - Christmas Outfits

First up was a Christmas tradition, shopping for my Mom's Christmas presents with my Dad. I wanted to be warm and comfy, so I pulled out a winter-white summer skirt and paired it with my boots. I also like the more muted Christmas colors paired together, it's not too "in your face".
(Dida had to see what was going on)

Top- Rue 21
Skirt - Wal-mart
Scarf- Gift
Boots - French's
Purse - Payless

My second outfit was for church Sunday morning. My hair wouldn't co-operate or I might not have worn the head band. Trust me, it was way better WITH it! It was a great chance to wear the darling red pencil skirt that my husband gave me for my birthday! (I helped pick it out!)
Top - Khol's (I think, I've had it for several years)
Skirt - Wal-mart
Headband - DIY
Necklace/earrings - Christmas gift from best friend (she knows me well!)
Belt - JC Penny
Boots - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!