Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to Keep your Daughter's Leggings Down

For some reason my daughter's leggings always ride up her legs. We have been in a lot of cold places lately and I really wanted to make sure she was more covered. Then I remembered something I used to have as a kid called stirrup pants. Remember these beauties?
I knew this would be pretty easy to duplicate and would solve our pants riding up problem. I gathered what I needed, needle and thread, elastic and scissors, as well as her leggings.
I cut two equal pieces of elastic that were a little longer than the width of the hem of her pants. Then, using the side seams as a guide, I hand sewed them on.
Ta-da! Now we have leggings that will tuck into her boots and stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!