Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fashion Challenge - Part 2

Here are days 5-8! We are at my grandparent's house for the week.
 On day 5 my Grandma and I took the Dida to the park as it was supposed to be the nicest weather for the week. Good thing we did because it rained and snowed the rest of the week! I decided that this was a great day to wear on of my reader created outfits. This one was submitted by my mom. Sadly, I forgot to pack the owl necklace! I wore a simple one that my husband gave me instead.
Sweater: Coldwater Creek
Tee: Target
Tank: Walmart:
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless

On day 2 I went grocery shopping with my grandma and then to church. I wore another outfit submitted by a reader, Rachel. She chose leopard flats and black boots, so I wore the flats for shopping and the boots for church!
Sweater/Trench/Boots: Target
Tank/Skirt: Walmart
Hair Flower: Southern Women's show
On day 3 the Hubs and I got to go on a date! We went to an Italian restaurant called Gondolier and walked the mall. I picked up a new black bubble necklace for $5! I was very excited! I'm also wearing a new bib necklace that I made myself. You can't see it very well but a tutorial will be coming soon.
Sweater/Tank: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: French's
Boot Socks: JC Penny (on sale for $2!!) 
On day 8 it snowed!! The Hubs, Dida and I went out in it for a little bit in the morning. It was almost gone by the afternoon. After lunch my Grandma and I took the Dida to visit an elderly family friend and I had a reason to put on something other than junk clothes.
Sweater: Coldwater Creek
Skirt: DIY
Scarf: Cato
Brooch: Vintage, gift
Boots: French's

Go back and see Part 1 here as well as my Style Challenge, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!