Friday, February 8, 2013

Style: St. Augustine

Recently our family went with some friends to St. Augustine, FL. I tried to take a few "artsy" pictures!




It really is a pretty little historic area! I would have gotten some pictures of the bridge and bay if the weather had not been so windy! We decided to grab some dessert and discovered this cute little bakery that smelled amazing!
We just bought some cookies but they had some lunch specials that looked yummy and cheap! We will be remembering this place next time we come! I decided to wear a dress that I had turned into a skirt. It was a fun outfit that was plenty warm!

Shirt/Scarf: I don't remember
Skirt: DIY
Jacket/Necklace: Old Navy
Boots: French's



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!