Saturday, April 27, 2013

Style - 17 Weeks


So I finally decided I looked pregnant enough to take a belly picture. This is me at 17 weeks, 1 day. I had a rough beginning for this pregnancy, but Praise the Lord, the morning sickness has gone! I've also tried to pay a lot more attention to what makes me feel bad. I have learned to avoid red sauce, raw vegetables, and too much fried stuff. I know that I can't wear anything real tight across my belly, and I also know that when I'm starting to get too tired, I really need a break or I will start to be in pain. So, if I watch out then things are going pretty well for now! 

This is an outfit that I wore to go shopping with some ladies from a church in PA. I threw on a denim jacket and it was perfect for the breezy outlets! My favorite stop was the Vera Bradley outlet store. I got an amazing deal on my first purchase for the new baby, a new diaper bag and a bag to go in it for me!
Shirt - Rue 21
Tank - Walmart
Skirt - maternity (gift)
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - Charlotte Ruesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!