Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Wanna-be

I had the chance to go thrifting last week and had a very successful trip. I got few new maternity pieces and a few more non-maternity ones that will help me transition. One of those non-maternity pieces was an adorable Tommy Hilfiger wrap dress that I loved! I will be able to wear it for a few more months, but I mostly got it for after the baby comes. It's stretch cotton but the cut is very forgiving. I just wore it for the first time but had to winterize it as upper Michigan has not gotten the memo that it is Spring yet! This was our car after church last night:
We were thankful for our Dollar Tree ice scraper! I wore my new dress anyway with tights, boots and a sweater and pulled on my trench over that. It's getting hard to button now at about 15 weeks!
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Thrifted
Boots: French's
Necklace: Versona Accessories

I can't wait to wear this in warm weather with sandals and no sweater (it has cute little cap sleeves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!