Saturday, March 9, 2013

Inflatables!

Recently I had the opportunity to take my daughter to an indoor inflatable playground for free! One of the ladies in the church organized for us to take our children there and they do not charge for children under 2 or adults. I was hoping my daughter, now 18 months, would enjoy it and after just a little trepidation, she had a blast! Her favorite part was going down the giant slides all be herself! With a little coaxing, she would climb to the top and go right down with a big grin. I think I will be trying a to find a place like this to take her again!

I would definitely recommend this activity, under close supervision, for any adventurous 18 month old, especially if there are not a lot of bigger kids there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!