Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More Maternity Outfits

I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I don't mind taking outfit pictures again, so here are a few more! We have been traveling a lot recently and then when we were home we had camp meeting at church, I put on a baby shower for a friend and I had a lot of house projects to catch up on. I haven't been doing a lot of cooking or crafting but I hope to have some time to again once I stop traveling before baby girl #2 comes!
I wore this for lunch with a friend and dinner with my family. It was sooo cool and comfortable! 
Dress: Wal-mart (wish I had gotten more than one!)
Necklace: Gift
Belt: Charlotte Russe


I put on this baby doll top one more time before putting it away. I loved it with my cobalt maternity skirt and bubble necklace. Leopard shoes seemed more interesting than black. Also, my sweet daughter has to be in on every outfit picture. I usually crop her out but she just looked too sweet (and was too close) in this one!
Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Target (maternity)
Necklace: Beall's Outlet
Shoes: Payless

I got this shirt for $4 because it was long sleeve. It looked really stupid with long sleeves they were sewn on right where mine stop) and I wanted it short sleeved anyways, so it was an easy fix! I just cut them off a few inches below where I wanted the new length to be and then cuffed them twice and tacked the cuffs down. I have loved wearing it and will continue to wear it when not pregnant as well.
Shirt - Old Navy (altered)
Skirt - Target (maternity)
Shoes - Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!