Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Matching

This year I was lucky enough to go to our church's Mothers Day Banquet with 4 generations of my family. It was me and my daughter, my Mom and Nana.
It was special because my Nana can't get out much any more and because it will probably be our last Mothers Day as we plan to be in Costa Rica by this time next year. As you can see, my Mom and Nana and I like to match. In fact we've been doing it for quite some time. Here is a look into matching outfits of the past!
The first year we did this was for a table decorating contest. Each table for the banquet was given to a team to decorate however they wanted. It was really a cool idea. I found these shirts for like $2 each so we decorated ourselves as well, and thus a tradition was born!
We got my daughter in on it for Christmas this past year. Her mouth looks funny because she had the chicken pox. Can't wait to get matching dresses for my two girls in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!