Monday, November 18, 2013

Postpartum Style

I'm trying the Blogger app on my phone for the first time as well as "typing" this post using Swipe. We'll see if I can handle it. If so, I may be back in the blogging game. My husband is using my laptop currently and it needs to be replaced anyways. I got my first smart phone a few months ago and I know I'm not using it to its full potential. Basically I use it to text, browse Facebook and play Solitaire, so here goes.

I had very little interest in style posts for a while due to having few clothes that actually fit for a few months, but Baby Belly (not sure if this is going to be her new nickname but we'll use it for now) is 5 weeks and things are getting back on track. I will be posting all about her and her birth soon. Meanwhile, I still have 10 lbs to go to get back to pre pregnancy weight so style is still a challenge. This is an outfit that I put together via Pinterest for a lunch with family and then driving to a meeting. Until further notice, all outfits will be nursing friendly.

You can see the outfit inspiration here: http://www.polyvore.com/summer_casual/set?.svc=copypaste&embedder=0&id=39603924#cs

Hopefully I can figure out the finest points of phone posting soon!


Denim shirt, skirt: modified, sweater: Vanity, belt: Rue 21, shoes: Payless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!