Monday, November 18, 2013

A Few Things I've Made

Baby stuff is expensive so rather than pay $10th for car seat strap covers that I didn't even like, I decided to make some! I found an easy tutorial and had all the supplies on hand. After making the first set I decided to make some more for my friend's babies. I used stuffing instead of batting and it worked just fine.

Speaking of babies, I also threw 2 baby showers and had one thrown for me. The one given for me had a book theme and my awesome friend made the paper wreath as part of the decor. I loved it so much I took it home! I also had burlap that was used as table runners left over from one of the showers so I used that to make some more wreaths to go along. Now when I see them on my walls I think of both my closest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!