Monday, October 22, 2012

Microwave Dessert Pin Tests

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a bowl
Fail!
This Pin Test did not turn out well at all. The only redeeming thing about it was all of the chocolate chips that went into it. If you really want to, you can find the original recipe here.  Here's the only thing I can imagine that went wrong. I tried doubling the recipe so that I could make just one for me and my husband and I used two whole eggs. It turned out mushy and chewy at the same time. Kinda of like a really thick pancake. I might try it again, following the recipe exactly, but I doubt it. I'd rather just make a whole batch. Here's what mine looked like:


Brownie in a Mug
WIN!
 This was a Pin that I tried before I started blogging so I don't have my own picture but this came out much better that I was expecting. Also, the picture tutorial is great! You can see the original post here at this marketing website. Make sure you have ice cream or milk on hand as this is pretty rich and you will need it! This could also be good with some mix ins like chocolate chips or nuts. If I remember right, I added a few white chocolate chips which was delicious.

What dessert do you wish could be made on the spot?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think or see pictures of anything you make from what you see here!